2015 Husqvarna

gasgasman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kinda ugly, in my opinion. Too bland.
http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/en_us/news/detail/news/husqvarna-motorcycles-unveil-model-year-15-range.html

TE_300_re_vo_e4755cccba.jpg

I was kind of hoping they would give it it's own identity in 2015 but it looks like it's doomed to be a blue/white/yellow KTM. No thanks.

Its my understanding that it will have its own identity within 3 to 4 years and it will be coming from India. Malcolm, say it aint so.

I like it, very Scandinavian looking... tho' I tend to like simple and plain.

Hell fellas...it will spend most of its' life covered in dirt. ;)

So which would you rather see?? a china build bmw owned husky that is a complete POS or a decent build india sourced ktm husky? The last gen husky from bmw were garbage. The swing arms twist and snap from just riding. Even the BMW stuff from china has issues. The indian company that builds the KTM puts out more motorcycles per year than any of the map companies,, I think even combined. Better quality too. I don't like it either but its better than china by far..

Neither. In my "perfect" world they would come from Sweden and ATK would be enjoying KTM sales levels.

I love the last two lines on the placard. I also wish something would have happened with Highlands or at least ATK.

I have a 14 husaberg. Simply a husky without linkage. I have changed the plastic to husky to preserve original. I wish that its frame was white on my berg but back to the husky. The forks are a much better valved 4CS. This is also what is on the berg and the 6 days. An XC has the 4CS they just arent set up correctly. Im dont know what head nor ignition is on the bike but i do know that i like the bikes power and handling. I feel as tho Husaberg went out with a bang!

Back