AIROH helmet

Questions regarding overseas ordering?I would rather talk to someone then enter my info on a computer.Is it better to use a home phone or cell phone when calling the uk?No offense meant toward dirtbikexpress-I did not see the model I wanted on there web site,a blue/yellow stelt senior war.anyone have sugestions on a uk source?

Just a big FYI if anyone is interested in getting one of these helmets. There is a guy on KTM Talk, sporzbiker37 who is putting together a group purchase of the AIROH helmets to save money which is almost ready to go. You would need to pick out the helmet you want from the AIROH web site and contact sporzbiker37 to check the availability. Good way to save some dough on these very nice helmets. Wish I had the money.

The AIROH thread on KTM Talk spans 7 pages and the group purchase idea starts on page 5. Lots of good info though including from members of this forum.

Here is the link to the KTM Talk thread.

http://ktmtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=240760

And the link to the AIROH web site.

http://www.airoh.com/_eng/index.html

Skidad in MA

I have had 2 airoh helmet.these are good helmet but I´m not going buy them next time. the price is to high and they last to short. there are so many bikers here in Iceland who are using airoh. But so many agree with me on this.

I got my Airoh Stelt War helmet from Motoworks in New Zealand who have an online shop called Vroom, from start to finish via email I received mine in 3 days and it is fantastic, almost 1/2kg lighter than my Shoei vfxr air.
Cheers

After 2.5 years, the helmets still looks and fits like new.
The white trim around the eye port is stained from brush contact. No big deal.

Stelt helmets are cheaper then Arai and lighter. I have both and found that on they are both really good helmets. Arai has better padding both construction and feel. Airoh is significantly lighter, padding could be alot better but comfortable enough, and is cheaper then the Arai. I prefer the Airoh Stelt because of the feather weight and lower price but the padding in the Arai totally out classes the Airoh.

Back