Anyone lose a gopro yet?

The camera actually has an upside down shoot mode.Automatically fixes it.I guess the editing programs can be used also.

There is a feature in the camera you set for upside down recording. When played on the computer it is right side up. I also just use a flat mount under my visor, can barely see it and get no visor in the picture.

So what codec/conversion/procedure are you guys using to do simple editing and saving without loss of quality? What do you upload to YouTube in, 720? I want to get something workable on my XP laptop for now, at least for editing out some sections, playback not so important as it will be choppy anyway in HD. Eventually I plan to get a new Mac for this stuff, so I don't want to buy anything PC based.

Breaking the cammera itself -to my experience- requires A HELL of a hit.
I hit it several times really hard on trees and rocks. Every time the cammera moved.
It's like the levers on the handlebars. You leave it a bit loose so that it will get displaced and not brake in case of an accident.
I was landed cammera first once and the side arm was broke. I didn't lose it 'cos I use a small string tied to the buckle of my helmet.

Back