Australian 2015 Racing range

Jakobi

Super Moderator
I've got it from a reliable source that the crates will be arriving shortly. My local dealer will have a 300R on the floor and a 250R that will be the demo bike. Theres a good chance I'll have my hands on the demo model to spec up the squish, check out the new adjustable PV setup, and get the suspension dialled.

I'll try and keep the camera handy and see if I can rattle off a few pics along the way.

I've got it from a reliable source that the crates will be arriving shortly. My local dealer will have a 300R on the floor and a 250R that will be the demo bike. Theres a good chance I'll have my hands on the demo model to spec up the squish, check out the new adjustable PV setup, and get the suspension dialled.

I'll try and keep the camera handy and see if I can rattle off a few pics along the way.

Nice! Although how you find the time to ride 2, let alone 3 gassers is beyond me! :D

I'm not buying a 2015 Nath. Just helping the local bloke to get his Demo model setup the way they should be. As a bonus I'll be able to get an insight into the refinement of the bike, as well as a bit of seat time.

I'm not buying a 2015 Nath. Just helping the local bloke to get his Demo model setup the way they should be. As a bonus I'll be able to get an insight into the refinement of the bike, as well as a bit of seat time.

Nice, looking forward to the pic's / write up:)

I get the same deal, I sweep ride for heaps of our MX events and a local dealer gives me a new Husky for each event - never the same bike twice. Been on a 250 a 350 a 450 etc etc and next time out a 300 2 banger :D

My poor old Gasser hardly gets used :rolleyes:

Back