Bike transport

dalbertog

Anyone out there have any ideas or contact for transporting a GasGas? found a bike i'm interested in, however it is Michigan, and I am in N.Y. ?

Anyone out there have any ideas or contact for transporting a GasGas? found a bike i'm interested in, however it is Michigan, and I am in N.Y. ?

U-Ship

It seems like most dealers are able to get bikes shipped all the way across the country now for about $200. I am not really sure how they are doing it though.

YRC or Road Runer

You have to have it crate it and it runs some where between $ 400 to $500
That was what I got quoted back in October from Albany NY to Houston TX..

http://huntingtonbeachhauling.com/

Tim is one of my best friends, and he is doing a bang up job (pun NOT intended :) ) hauling bikes around the US. Contact him to see if he's going out there any time soon, but if he isn't he will help find someone to help you. All of his contact info is on the site; text, call, or email, he will get back to you.

Tell him Phil sent you, and that you heard about his company on "that weird Spanish dirt bike forum." Probably get a chuckle.

Ninja edit: If Tim can't help you, then contact Airgroup Express. They quoted $300 from Atlanta to Seattle (terminal to terminal) for a dirt bike, minimal prep. Lift gate services extra, but if you can get it to the terminal you save some money.

Wilkens transport

he goes from UP Mi, to Fl. ,and east of Miss river. I'm not sure how far east he comes.. find him on facebook, and send a message.
I've heard folks talk about AirGroup, and ForwardAir... but I have only used ForwardAir once.
Uship seems to depend on the carrier... I had a bad experience with "a bigboys load" on there... what a crock of poopoo that was ! He strapped the bike flat to the wall in a 1/2 ton work van... rubbed the side of a French blue '77 RD400 fuel tank in cherry condition, clean to the metal ! :eek::mad:

How do you even figure out the Airgroup website ? I put a route in and it came up much higher than that. I use UShip

Back