couple of my buds... goofs..

I think that once I get back from shoulder work, I would like to try that! I used to have pretty good balance and would bounce my old yz250 off of trees - then I start thinking - That could really freaking hurt me! Is 56 too late to start?

I think that once I get back from shoulder work, I would like to try that! I used to have pretty good balance and would bounce my old yz250 off of trees - then I start thinking - That could really freaking hurt me! Is 56 too late to start?

i dont think so... i am looking for one and i am 50.. had a txt200 for a year and no one had one, so i sold it..

what is spooky about these 2 is they can fly on those bikes on the trail also... i am not fast by any means, but not the slowest either.. if i ride about a ft over my head i can stay with them..

one of the two is a great rider.. best i have seen.. the other is fairly new to it, but has a freaky sense of balance.. rides a unicycle, juggles... juggles riding a unicycle... you know the type...

I'm 56 and I have a GG TXT280 Pro, I LOVE it a heck of a work out in a small space also Get one, they are addictive!

I don't think Jeff Fredette thinks you're too old. He is going for his 34th ISDE medal this year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back