Did something happen to the albums?

Anders

Gold Level Site Supporter
I cannot find out how to add images to an album anymore.
Am I going blind or is there something missing?

I cannot find out how to add images to an album anymore.
Am I going blind or is there something missing?

Hi Anders,
I remember you contributed alot to it in the past. My apologies, but it is no longer available.

There was an issue with it when I upgraded the bulletin board software here - so I had to disable it. This was many, many years ago...

I may retire soon - if I do, I will probably have time to upgrade the bulletin board software here to Xenforo and add a photo album & "garage", etc.

jeff

Hi Anders,
I remember you contributed alot to it in the past. My apologies, but it is no longer available.

There was an issue with it when I upgraded the bulletin board software here - so I had to disable it. This was many, many years ago...

I may retire soon - if I do, I will probably have time to upgrade the bulletin board software here to Xenforo and add a photo album & "garage", etc.

jeff

Jeff,

not so many ;) I added my last image june 2023, I see from my albums. No problem, I can use other servers for hosting the images I publish in my posts.

I am 63 now, but have no plans of immediate retirement. I have, however, worked only 80% (30 hours a week) for approx ten years, that gives me a nice balance between work and play.

Hi Anders,
FYI - I finally got around to upgrading the software as I mention above. There is a media gallery for uploading your photos. ;-)

jeff

SS109 just posted some very nice pics if anyone wants to take a look at a new photo album here.

Look in the media section of the forum.

Jeff

Thanks, Jeff! I love my Gassers and it's cool that the new forum software allows us to show off our rides. Just added some pics of my '05 bike as well.

Back