Feeler-possibly parting out 2010 EC 300

I swamped my 2011 around 100 hours. Pulled about 1/2" of silt into the bottom end and stuck the rings. A piston kit and much cleaning with kerosene and brake clean through the bottom end. Put another 200+ hours on it with no troubles. I wouldn't give up so easy in a good low hour bike.

I am still swamped...however I'm still going to part it when I get the time. I expect by the end of the month I will list parts :)

J

LOL, its only been six months but I am finally able to get to this project. I actually started taking it apart and anticipate listing parts by the end of the week. Most will be from my 10' 300, a couple from a 09' 200.

J

Last edited:
LOL, its only been six months but I am finally able to get to this project. I actually started taking it apart and anticipate listing parts by the end of the week. Most will be from my 10' 300, a couple from a 09' 200.

J

Interested in the wheels and skidplate if equiped. Please let me know thanks :D

Interested in plastics, radiators, headlight, dual map switch and pipe/silencer if they are not already spoken for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in plastics, radiators, headlight, dual map switch and pipe/silencer if they are not already spoken for

Updated list of parts in "Parts" Forum, "2010 300 full part out">

I have a set of 09 plastics (red) without a headlight. I could possibly be convinced to sell my OEM 2010 300 plastics, was planning on keeping them as I love the 10' scheme but.....

MAP Switch-SOLD
I do have the Pipe and Silencer. Pipe has one small dent. IMO in very good condition for a six year old bike.

Send me an Email or Text and I can send pics

J

Updated list of parts in "Parts" Forum, "2010 300 full part out">

I have a set of 09 plastics (red) without a headlight. I could possibly be convinced to sell my OEM 2010 300 plastics, was planning on keeping them as I love the 10' scheme but.....

MAP Switch-SOLD

I do have the Pipe and Silencer. Pipe has one small dent. IMO in very good condition for a six year old bike.

Send me an Email or Text and I can send pics

J

Rascal3220@gmail.com am very interested thank you

Back