Finally got my "new" DE300 out

firffighter

It has been a very long winter here in the NW and after purchasing a cherry '05 DE300 last fall, I have been dying to get her out for a ride.

Well, the clouds finally broke and the Mt. pass was clear, so I took 2 of my sons out for a nice Spring ride.

This bike is so easy to ride! Puts power to the ground perfectly. Smooth buttery clutch and the suspension does a great job of absorbing trail junk and still lets you rip through the whoops without whallowing or bottoming.

I rode with my sons, so I do have to putt a bit, and I can simply put it in 3rd and not touch the clutch. Nice! I did get a chance to tackle a few climbs and rip on my own and it has no problem going up the steep stuff a gear high and in the sunny mode, will rip in the open stuff.

Great bike and cant wait to hit the tight woods soon!

Here are 2 of my 4 sons having the time of their life and future Gasgas riders.

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

Hehe 4 of them.You beter find a GG dealer near you and start spending some of your hard earnt.

Very cool and that's what it's all about. Glade you like your GG and it looks like the kids had some fun.

My oldest is 15 and rides a nice little KDX200, but loved my EC250 and longs for a Gasgas of his own. We will eventually have a garage full of gassers and try to keep Gran Prix in business for years to come as well as keep me working overtime!

I love riding with my sons. Great memories and as they have gotten older, their speeds have increased and they can ride tougher terrain.

Yes riding with your kids is priceless. I'm 52 and my son is now 30. Let's just say he is a little faster now than his dad now but riding this past weekend was a blast. :D Enjoy!

very cool... as the others have said, cherish those time.. they go by way to fast.. mine is now 21 and too busy to ride... but i keep a bike for him anyway so we can go ride..

Cool way to spend time with sons. My dad did this for us. I started when I was 6 or 7. Been riding for 40+ years. Started my daughters when they were 3. We have spent many years riding and working on trails together. It is a great family outing.

It is a good motivational tool for school and behavior. :D

I could not imaging life without riding motorcycles.

no doubt about it - started my daughter at 5, she's almost 8 now, and i'm probably gonna move her to a ktm 65.. all she wants to do is ride her dirt bike in the woods :)

Back