Gas gas ec 300 purchase fail

kokosiczek

Hi! Last time i asked about gas gas ec 300 hp because i saw in palet 6,15 kw. It goes okey, i paid for leasing for the demo moto gas gas ec 300 which should be 15mth, when i came to dealer to take the Bike i saw 50 mth. It was so fck terribly unpleasant, he said that he took the wrong course of this moto. I didnt buy it. Now i think about new ranger 300, what is the difference from ec300 and ranger 300? In price its a lot. Thanks!

Hi, have you translated this using an online tool? Sorry it makes little sense. Not sure what to suggest.

Crumbs, even I had to Google that. I would have left field said" Is that somewhere near Gore?" and turns out it is. . . And Invergiggle. Only got down that far once.

Now i think about new ranger 300, what is the difference from ec300 and ranger 300? In price its a lot. Thanks!

Hi, the Ranger is a 'softer' version of the EC, more for leisure use than competition, but still has good performance and a great price.

It should have more torque, bottom end power, smoother power delivery, softer suspension, etc. It should be easier to ride and I think it will be a good option if you're not riding in competitions.

Don't worry about your English, no it's not perfect but I can understand what you mean. I live in France, my French is not perfect, but people understand me! :)

Back