GoPRO Hero 5 Black Under Visor Mount

Moto7man

When I bought my Leatt helmet, my old under visor mount from my Shoei would not fit. I bought a cheap accessory pack for my GoPro 5. I used a couple of pieces out of this pack with another mounting arm from my GoPro to make an under visor mount for my Leatt.

Here is a link to this super cheap accessory pack, $22. Good quality stuff. I was surprised.
https://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Acces...sr=8-1-spons&keywords=gopro+accessories&psc=1

1PSYK4Fm.jpg

D7cgcgom.jpg

1PSYK4Fm.jpg

Pretty good find, thanks for sharing. based on the reviews, I'll be interested to hear how the accessories hold up to abuse.

If I didn't have a couple of really nice Contour cameras, I would pick up the camera itself for $33, just because. Almost seems too good to be true, but for $33, you would have certain expectations (positive and negative).

Pretty good find, thanks for sharing. based on the reviews, I'll be interested to hear how the accessories hold up to abuse.

If I didn't have a couple of really nice Contour cameras, I would pick up the camera itself for $33, just because. Almost seems too good to be true, but for $33, you would have certain expectations (positive and negative).

I will post updates after I get a little seat time on the gasser.

Back