House of HP Exhausts

Rod Overstreet

Platinum Level Site Supporter
Check these babies out....Richard Wilson at House of Horsepower has these in stock, and silencers due any day now. Lot's of carbon fiber goodies are also in the works.

GASGASPipes.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Apparently Richard is having some computer issues so I gave him a call. Here is what I learned...

Cost is $349.00. You can use another silencer but Richard advises the pipe is designed to offer best performance when using his silencer.

Offers better bottom end grunt and much better over rev than the Scalvini. Also has apprx 4 more inches of ground clearance.

Silencers cost $139.00 and can be fitted with spark arrestor if required.

silencer2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

silencers.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Fits 2012 and newer GASGAS.

Carbon fiber guards are in route, ETA is end of this week.

Pipe and silencers are in stock. He will also be offering a performance package later, which consists of pipe, silencer, guards, and carb kit.

Anything else...call Richard at House of Horsepower.

Apparently Richard is having some computer issues so I gave him a call. Here is what I learned...

Cost is $349.00. You can use another silencer but Richard advises the pipe is designed to offer best performance when using his silencer.

Offers better bottom end grunt and much better over rev than the Scalvini. Also has apprx 4 more inches of ground clearance.

Silencers cost $139.00 and can be fitted with spark arrestor if required.

silencer2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

silencers.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Fits 2012 and newer GASGAS.

Carbon fiber guards are in route, ETA is end of this week.

Pipe and silencers are in stock. He will also be offering a performance package later, which consists of pipe, silencer, guards, and carb kit.

Anything else...call Richard at House of Horsepower.

Oh My! But not for $349 plus silencer......

I put one of there mufflers on my 2010,excellent!More responsive & more over rev without sacrificing bottom end.

Had to bend the pipe a little to align it properly.Due more to the sub frame being out of shape not the muffler shape wrong.
Same jetting main 180,NEDJ #2,40 pilot. Sea level to 500m

Richard is now making hand crafted expansion pipes that look similar to Scalvinis. I saw one at his shop and it looked pretty darn cool.

Had to bend the pipe a little to align it properly.Due more to the sub frame being out of shape not the muffler shape wrong.
Same jetting main 180,NEDJ #2,40 pilot. Sea level to 500m

That sounds good to me, I may have to buy one of those.

Back