How sharp are you guys?

GMP

Lets see. Pic of my '12 250 motor. What do you see that you have not seen on a GG in awhile?

Attachments

• IMG_20120618_182153.jpg
    IMG_20120618_182153.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 191
Its definatey the old school PWK. Deep bowl. Screw off cap. No reed spacer.

So its looking like 2012 is going to serve up the same issues as yesteryear. Will have to remember to specify which carbs everyone has when asking for advice.

And the 2K2.. But is that genuine? Or have you been to work already Glenn?

Carburetor looking a little? less than 36 I think
Mount the engine cylinder head is not such as I have)
Say rather, Glenn)

Not content with a mere lay down cylinder like the Ossa, GG pulled out the stops and did a completely upside down motor, with fuel tank on the bottom for low CG. Thats the reason for the delay, you 300 guys missed out. Either that or Android phone picture anamoly, you choose.:D

Yeah, 2K-2 and older PWK AS I carb to my surprise. I'm fine with that, in fact I prefer it. I can toss my JD jetting specs in and be there with no drama. I haven't taken it off and measured it yet but I hope its a 38mm. I was going to swap ignitons anyway as well.

Not content with a mere lay down cylinder like the Ossa, GG pulled out the stops and did a completely upside down motor, with fuel tank on the bottom for low CG. Thats the reason for the delay, you 300 guys missed out. Either that or Android phone picture anamoly, you choose.:D

Yeah, 2K-2 and older PWK AS I carb to my surprise. I'm fine with that, in fact I prefer it. I can toss my JD jetting specs in and be there with no drama. I haven't taken it off and measured it yet but I hope its a 38mm. I was going to swap ignitons anyway as well.

Talk about anticipating customer requirements - these guys are all over it!

I see the lug in the head for a head stay, but it looks like the stay is missing, the hole on the lug is empty???? Have they been like that for awhile?

Back