Mileage

Cox76y

I have an 2018 ec300 with a high compression head. Currently running a smart carb n just wondering what sort of mileage everyone is getting out of there bike. I have the standard fuel tank and would be lucky to get 70klms. What's everyone else getting?

My old 07, I'd say 80, but warn that Reserve is not very far. Trust me on thar. I got lucky. Newer tanks may have a different shape but. . .

Obviously deep sand and deep mud suck gas.

Thanks for the replies.
It was pretty aggressive riding, open fire trails and single track. I think I?ll upgrade to the 12 litre tank. This bike uses way more fuel than my 2012 model. I used to get around 115km out of a tank on that. I did have the larger tank on it though, can?t remember if it was upgraded to 10 ltrs or 12 ltrs though. Others in my group have tpi and tbi pumpkins. Much more difference in fuel consumption between their bike and mine than I expected.

Thanks for the replies.
It was pretty aggressive riding, open fire trails and single track. I think I?ll upgrade to the 12 litre tank. This bike uses way more fuel than my 2012 model. I used to get around 115km out of a tank on that. I did have the larger tank on it though, can?t remember if it was upgraded to 10 ltrs or 12 ltrs though. Others in my group have tpi and tbi pumpkins. Much more difference in fuel consumption between their bike and mine than I expected.
I have a 2012 and I can't give an exact but I'd expect 80 out of the stock tank maybe a bit more. I'd love to know where I could get a larger tank and a slim/short rider seat for the 2013-2015! I plan to update the seat on mine

Back