Must watch Erzberg helmet cam footage

When he is slowly making it past a huge boulder, with a 3 m drop on right side i found myself leaning way over to the left in my office chair. That is crazy terrain.

figure in the camera factor

Gotta figure in how much those cameras take the drama out of hillclimbs and descents and they still looked pretty gnarly

I'd love to go and be a spectator. Wouldn't have nearly enough pace to get on any of the lines :) Good video! Those big downhills would have my sphincter trying to bite through the seat!

Mike is a local fast guy here, great video.

One time he parked by the George Washington Bridge, unloaded a GG with the full lighting package, and did a helmet cam tour around NYC. You kept waiting for the lights and sirens but all was good!

Mike is a local fast guy here, great video.

One time he parked by the George Washington Bridge, unloaded a GG with the full lighting package, and did a helmet cam tour around NYC. You kept waiting for the lights and sirens but all was good!

I used to have that video in my favorites on youtube.. cant seam to find it lately..

Insane

This is totally insane...if your gonna be stupid you better be tough.

At points I was like hold the **** on. going past that boulder, and then the steep as **** hill I'd love to go watch that but no no way would I do that shiznit

Back