n3cj

bones150

n3cj is this a ktm needle. i want to try this one. If anyone has a part # let me know thanks. Running a red jd know. Runs clean but want to see if I can get better torque though the power range.

I got my n3cj by going onto another forum and asking in the Ktm section who had one. Got a pm in about 2hrs and done. Makes my 12 300 run really well. Any Ktm or yamaha dealer would have them though.

N3CJ

Manufacturer: Genuine KTM Part
Manufacturer Part#: 54731034600
Item Number: OEM537557
$14.50

Manufacturer: Genuine Yamaha Part
Manufacturer Part#: 4SR-14916-CJ-00
Item Number: OEM294306
Note: AP
$11.81

Both prices from 2wheelpros.com

Not sure if you'll find it as torquey as the JD, and you may find that the bike will hit harder but at that price its well worth giving it a shot. Would love to hear how it turns out for you.

Cheers

I can never remember, is n3cj leaner or richer than n3ch? I use n3ch and really like the power. It is not the smoothest but it suits my style well.

I can never remember, is n3cj leaner or richer than n3ch? I use n3ch and really like the power. It is not the smoothest but it suits my style well.

The J is two sizes leaner on the diameter. Just cleans up that 1/8th throttle burble a bit. Very little difference between a 40 N3CH and 42 N3CJ clip for clip. Once you open the throttle a bit more and get onto the first taper they are the same.

I'm with you on the delivery. Its not the smoothest out there but it does seem to lug down when needed and will happily explode into the top end on request.

Back