Parting out '07 300 EC

John,
Thank you for the great service and prompt shipments. I sure I speak for everyone here.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Glenn, you are welcome! I really enjoyed doing this, everyone was a pleasure to deal with--a fine bunch of folks. It did get to be a bit of a scramble sometimes; thanks to all for the patience.

John

bars and mounts

Looking for the handlebars and mounts to triple clamp (assume these are the fat bars) do you still have these components?

Ray, I threw the bar on my new bike & the mounts went with the triple clamps.

John

Hey Lawman,
I'm thinking of parting my 06' 300. Do you mind sharing how much you were able to recoup from your part out?

Dark side, I don't know for sure, I'm no CPA, I did not bother to keep careful track of it. I know it was way more than I would have got for the whole bike.

I'm not John but I think it is all gone Jim. I do have an extra ignition setup floating around in your neck of the woods though, you needing one? Fred

Thanks Fred.
I can always use the parts.
With quite a few Gassers running among my friends and family, I try to keep a minimum stock of spares on hand. If I can pick up an extra ignition on the cheap, it will always come in handy, sooner or later.
Plus, I hate to see good parts sit around when they could be getting someone back in the woods.

The Wudi Ride will happen April 5-7 this year. (two weeks after the White Rock Mtn. Enduro, and one week after Easter.) It will be at the Razorback Riders camping area. I hope that you can join us.

Good Riding!
Jim

Thanks Fred. The Wudi Ride will happen April 5-7 this year. (two weeks after the White Rock Mtn. Enduro, and one week after Easter.) It will be at the Razorback Riders camping area. I hope that you can join us.

Good Riding!
Jim
In my calendar now, looking forward to it!
Bob still has my extra ignition, so if you find a need for one look him up

Jim,

You can make use of KTM Kokusan parts if needed. Same stators, slightly different backing plates, so just R&R the actual coil assembly and pickup. CDIs will work too, just may need a little wiring work if your going from an older/newer model with the multi-pin vs. individual bullet connectors.

Thanks Glenn!
I appreciate the info. I knew they used the same basic ignition, but had never tried to swap ignitions between brands.

Thanks Fred,
The check for the ignition will arrive in the next few days. I'm looking forward to riding with you.

Jim

Back