Parts and Part Out

Jeff, The Oem pipe is spoken for. It has no dent's no bends just a couple scapes, scuffs, and guard mount marks. The Doma would be a perfect pipe for someone who knew how to get the left side back away from the down tube. I ran it like that for years and it is great pipe as good if not better than anyting else I have run on these bikes. The only reason I stopped using the Doma was that I got the HYde combo and needed a pipe that was not tweaked back.

I really want the rims but may have to bail out. I've spent $1000. in the last two weeks putting the bike back together after my high speed get off.

If you have a hard time moving them let me know.

I want the motor and rims but don't want to end up sleeping with the bike!

Dave, none of my parts will ask you to take the trash out, mow the lawn or deal with the kids.

Oregon Pampera- You are welcome to the white and red, the red is gone. The front,rear and side pannels are white with no cracks just scuffs and scrapes from a years use. The side pannels are the stock ones. They actually still look pretty good. One side is partly cracked around the bolt mounting point. If they sound like something you want or need I could get them to you shipped for $50.

Paul B

Oregon Pampara- The guards are gone, let me know if you are sending a check and I'll look for it.

Gaklx-$5 should cover it and I'll throw in some pipe o-rings

Loosenut- The clutch is ready to ship.

PEB

Looks like your pullin parts out of the motor. What do you want for the Jug with power valve still in it and the head.

List updated, I have shipped lots of parts and heard back form almost nobody, I guess no news is good news.

Paul

Back