Replica factory 2014

Who cares what color it is? It wouldn't stop me from buying it. I rode with a guy last Wednesday and he said his brother in Vegas just bought a 14' and said he couldnt stop talking about how well the shock performs.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Found this on facebook at the Portugal GP.

1381209_10152345484427943_7203958394921323929_n.jpg

I wonder if we'll ever see those forks in the US. We only get the black Zokes, which I hear are different internally. Those forks are interchangeable with the Beta Racing model. GG needs to offer those to the US market at the same price or less than Beta.

I don't think the forks are different internally. The black ones we get on the GG still have a coated piston rod on the main cartridge. The main difference I see here is the DLC coated lower legs, and anodized uppers.

I wonder if we'll ever see those forks in the US. We only get the black Zokes, which I hear are different internally. Those forks are interchangeable with the Beta Racing model. GG needs to offer those to the US market at the same price or less than Beta.

Ahhh...you don't want the red ano forks...they'll fade to pink...and with that purple shock...no telling what people will think.
limpwrist.gif
NTTIAWWT :D

axo_sport_800x548.jpg

The day glo colors are coming back, at least in the snowmobiling world. Just look at the 2015 Ski-Doo and Yamaha sleds. It reminds me of the late 80's early 90's all over again. Good times!:D

Back