Revloc Dyna Ring

MonsterTruck

Hey,
Is anybody using a Dyna Ring on the 2ts? It does not show on the web site, but via email I am assured that they make one for the bike. I like Rekluse, but $900 for the EXP, I'll pass. If the DR works like described, at $379 it make a good arguemnt.

My brother in law just installed a Dyna Ring on his bike. It works just like the Rekluse Z start. It is exactly as described and a great product. I would highly recommend it for it's intended purpose, that is a good price for such a nice product. If only they made it for the Honda XR100, life would be good.

i have one coming, should be here today... the guys there are very helpful.. have taked to alan twice.. he said the gg dyna ring is the same one on alot of other bikes.. i told him he needed to list them on his site...i had about given up on finding one and was not spending the 900 on the rekluse either...

I have been thinking of getting an auto clutch but I am stubborn and determined to get better clutch skills. On the short term I know I would be faster with an auto clutch.

Let's say the Rekluse EXP and the DynaRing were the same price ($400).

Which would you buy?

It depends on what you want. Do you want the thing to act just like it does without the auto clutch? Without the stalling. The EXP is for you.

Do you want it to slip a little and help you up a hill, or to "feather" for you in a rock garden? The Dyna Ring or Z Start is for you.

Will the dyna ring lock up tight immediatly? I raced with the efm and loved it but it won't fit the '10 clutch basket and they want $600~.

I just put a Dyna Ring in my bike last weekend. I've had one ride with it, and so far I like it. Last night I went from the 3 screws/springs setup to 2. Since the EC300 can lug down to a crawl I'm seeing if that gives me less slip until I'm right above idle. I haven't had a chance to test it though.

Note: the master cylinder external adjustment doesn't work. While they show that on their web site, they told me they just never were able to get it to work properly. I'm not sure if that meant "properly with the Gas Gas AJP master cylinder" or just in general. What I found was that as you tightened down the nut on the external adjuster mineral oil would just push past the plunger's seal. I think that even if you're able to build up pressure, it may not last long if it's slowly seeping past the o-ring.

Oh yeah and: I found that the replacement washer that goes between the clutch basket and hub doesn't work on my 09 ec300; it makes the basket rub against the hub. I think it's needed for the 2011's or something.

-Jesse

I'm kicking around the auto clutch myself fo my 2010 GG300 and think I may go with the Dyna Ring. I really don't like reading the external adjuster doesn't work and the washer may or may not be needed. I like stuff thats well designed, works as it should, and has clear instructions. So does the Dyna Ring have this all covered?

Back