Rieju graphics for my 2018 EC250

nhgas

Silver Level Site Supporter
My Local Gas Gas Dealer is going to be a Rieju dealer, I am very excited about that!

To show my support and to give KTM the finger (at least in my head) I decide to strip the Gas Gas graphics on my 2018 EC250 and adding Rieju graphics. I just have to find out when I can get OEM graphics or may have go aftermarket.

THAT is a great idea. I'd do the same!! I have a 2002 with the "transformation kit." If they made a graphics kit to fit that, i'd buy it in a heartbeat. HA! I like it.

I think the brand should seriously consider doing a cost price plastics and decal deal to the 18/19 customers (and maybe even the 13-17 too)!

It would be the cheapest advertising they would ever get..

Most of us probably due for some new plastics, and happy to support the brand/platform into the future as well.

I think the brand should seriously consider doing a cost price plastics and decal deal to the 18/19 customers (and maybe even the 13-17 too)!

It would be the cheapest advertising they would ever get..

Most of us probably due for some new plastics, and happy to support the brand/platform into the future as well.

I was actually already planning on getting some of the Reiju plastics because of the black. Tired of people thinking I am on a Honda. I wasnt planning on using Rieju graphics but if they did a deal like that I would be on it.

Rieju Plastics kit

We actually have 4 pallets of Rieju Plastics kits getting loaded in an container next week and should be here by mid July.

These kits will be a limited time special offer price once they arrive. I didn't want to advertise or say anything about it until they arrived but you guys are too good and are on top of it!

I haven't figured out price yet, but will basically be offered at "landed" cost once we get all the freight, customs, taxes completed. We will offer on cpd.direct with a special free gift inside as well.Rieju Part kit .jpg

Mark

Sweet! Save a few for Australia! Be kind on the shipping please! 😆

Probably sell quite a few down this way!!

Hopefully we'll get an importer/distributer announcement.. first for the bikes, and then for some promo deals.

Keep us all posted please Mark! :D

Yeah I know a few guys that would run them. I?d really love a set of the tank shrouds with the molded in graphic but they cost a fortune.

I've even thought about switching the graphics on my '11 over to Rieju. I don't want anyone to think I'm on a red KTM! :D

This is great, I was already planning on doing this to my bike, don't want anything to do with people thinking I ride a KTM clone.

Back