Snow ride today

roostafish

Gold Level Site Supporter
We had a great ride today. I cannot stress enough how awesome the new Dunlop Geomax MX 31 is. In conjunction with the ability to run low tire pressures with the TuBliss, this is an ideal combo for low traction conditions.

Attachments

• snowride.jpg
    snowride.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 41
  • snowride1.jpg
    snowride1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 43
  • snowride2.jpg
    snowride2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 43
Hey Roosta,

New to the site and am an Oregon guy as well. I have been on KTM200's and KDX's for the past several years and have been running a trials tire for the past 3 years with some time on the MT16 as well.

I was just wondering if you had run trials tires before and if so, how they compare to the geomax.

Hey Roosta,

New to the site and am an Oregon guy as well. I have been on KTM200's and KDX's for the past several years and have been running a trials tire for the past 3 years with some time on the MT16 as well.

I was just wondering if you had run trials tires before and if so, how they compare to the geomax.

I have run trials tires before. They work awesome everywhere except wet red clay. They take a modified approach to downhills too, since they have almost no braking traction on steep stuff.

In comparison, I'd say, there's no comparison. The MX31 with the TuBliss and the ability to air it down to 5psi makes it work better than a trials tire everywhere except creek bed type slick rocks. If you had to run 12psi, you may not get the same results, but so far I'm very impressed. The TuBliss is probably the best, cheapest modification I've ever done to any motorcycle I've ever owned.

Back