Some work with Slow-mo

That's a lot better than the footage my GoPro captured this weekend. I messed up and hit a button twice getting me one nice time delay photo of my handlebars instead of my first ever race. :mad:

I guess I should have played with the camera more before I actually used it!

Hey that's some great slow-mo shots.
thumbsup.gif

What software are you using? When I got my new PC and Windows 7 my (p) copy of Ulead MediaStudio Pro 8 doesn't seem to work any more.
banghead.gif

Searching for something new that works with W7.

Im using Adobe Premiere elements 9. seems to work well, still learning it though. Not as easy as windows movie maker or anything but doesnt seem too bad, much more features though.

Edit: this is running on windows 7, however I believe adobe now has a newer program that takes advantage of windows 7 64 bit processing and such i think its called adobe cs5 or something. Premiere elements runs in 32 bit mode and doesnt take advantage of modern 64 bit processors and windows 7.

Anyone use an IPad2 to play with this stuff? Planning on getting a GoPro soon and maybe an IPad2 or a MacBook Air later, just for media, web and email. Tired of dealing with all security hassles of PCs and want to try an Apple for awhile. I design/write code all day so I hate having to deal with problems at night. I have a PC laptop for work so that's no issue.

Great video.
I think you've nailed the slow mo.
Like the sound track too....makes ya want to crank it up and watch over and over.
Everyone should have a GoPro or a Contour, to appreciate the editing

Very nice vid. Doesn't look like a beginners, regarding an iPad I haven't tried it, but I have a GoPro and I edit my footage on an iMac using iMovie, no problems so far.

Good job!

I like the staging, editing etc (ridings pretty good too).
Ive seen worse shots on some "commercial" riding vids.

Back