The plcace GGs are made for

eliasn101

Well, at least one of them :)
Narrow rocky trails on mnt Ymittos, Athens Greece.
Any comments wellcome.

http://youtu.be/YRjL4PDXklU

I love my new bike !!!!
My hands are killing me!!! Do you think the issue might be the renthall twinwall bars and not the suspention?

Nice video, but I had to stop part way because the fade outs were hurting my eyes. awesome trails!

My hands are killing me!!! Do you think the issue might be the renthall twinwall bars and not the suspention?

The 28,6mm Renthal Twinwall is probably unbreakable. So its possible to remove the bridge between. The Bar will still be strong, but you just have enough flex to release your hands. A new fork is the first 10-15 hours a bit stiff, until everything has running in.

The 28,6mm Renthal Twinwall is probably unbreakable. So its possible to remove the bridge between. The Bar will still be strong, but you just have enough flex to release your hands. A new fork is the first 10-15 hours a bit stiff, until everything has running in.
I tried but cannot unscrew it!! If you can believe this.

I believe it. I've had those bolts freeze many times. Those freeze, yet the handguard mount bolts right next to them won't stay tight. :D

Most crossbar bolts have some type of killer loctite or superglue, hit them with a propane torch carefully first and try again.

mount Ymittos Athens Greece per the OP. From Google I'm guessing it's the big mountainy area just to the east.

mount Ymittos Athens Greece per the OP. From Google I'm guessing it's the big mountainy area just to the east.

Sorry for the delay,
Yes It is so. These trails are from the west part over Athens.
I feel lucky me living on a capital and having this trails just 3 mins from my house.

Most crossbar bolts have some type of killer loctite or superglue, hit them with a propane torch carefully first and try again.

I managed to remove the crossbar.!!!!! And YES THERE IS some difference.

I also put an anti-vibration rubber (around 4mm thick) on either side of the plate.
I did this after testing without the crossbar though.
I think I did all I could do. Now I have almost no pain and numbness on my wrists. The part of my body that gets tired first is still my hands. It used to be the thighs with the prevous bike that is. (hva wre125)

Back