Two 2014 Gas Gas 300's following eachother in NJ

So That is What I am Missing ! Looks real tight how far do you cut the bars down to ? You look like you know those trails that is for sure , now if I can get there we could have 3 Gassers . What are the best tires in that sand I live in the rocks ?

Bars are stock width. Been thinking about cutting them down though. Any soft - intermediate MX tire would work. The single track is actually hard pack. I run Michelin MS3.

Come on down. It is fast and tight. This is less than 5 min ride from my house.

Nice trails, gotta love having single track right out the back door! I have alot within minutes of my house too.

Cool your video!

It seems to me that you have a very rich carburetion in small throttle openings. Another detail, which silencer you are using? The sound seems very different from Qstealth silencer.

Cool your video!

It seems to me that you have a very rich carburetion in small throttle openings. Another detail, which silencer you are using? The sound seems very different from Qstealth silencer.

That is my buddy's bike you are hearing. Yes, I agree he is running rich and he has a Qstealth

My bike has a House of Horsepower silencer. and sometimes you can hear it in between his revs.

Back