2000 200/250/300 parts

stainlesscycle

Site Sponsor
here's an updated price list: parts on this list are available now.

these prices include shipping to the USA . international is more.

2000 excel front wheel (no rotor) $125
front brake master+lever+stainless line $50
rear brake master+reservoir $40
rear caliper+carrier+stainless line-brembo - will fit all models - may need spacer washer for newer models (i will include if needed) $70
swingarm (new bearings with 8 hours on them) $75
swingarm pivot bolt (new nut) $25
122mm ltr links $50
cdi (200cc) works nice for all models - not dual map. $100
ignition coil $30
Seat (99) blue factory cover, in excellent condition. will not fit 00 or newer. $50
seat (00) has been recovered - cover has tear or ten. foam is decent. this is the 'lower/wider' seat $40
complete clutch modified for cr250 plates, with new cush, basket drilled for oil flow.. complete with milled spacer, hub/basket/nut/plates (newish). everything you need. never squawked. $100
clutch master/slave/lever - rubber boot in master pluger is loose, but this works fine. rebuilt 1 year ago. $50
WER damper + mount $125
gnarly pipe no guard (from an 07 300) - has big dings $75
gas tank (04 i believe - has the recessed trials type cap- not the one pictured!) $65
aluminum subframe (needs welding - has repairs) $40

ALSO AVAILABLE:

99 forks (right side ups) $125
99 triple tree (right side ups) $50
99 300 bottom end (doesn't shift - haven't investigated) $200. no ignition.
various yellow plastics - some in excellent condition
.40 wp springs (i think..) - for under 160lb rider... i cannot remember rate, but i know they were too light for me. $40

2000gg.jpg

Last edited:
i will take the clutch master, slave, and lever for $50. what about the rear brake pedal, i really need one of those. and how do i pay for the stuff.

hahaha! You mean I need to buy a whole bike to get my hands on a 2k2 ;) Well sought after items

Greg, did you ever conclude that the KTM and GG Kokusan 2K-2s use the same or different flywheel, with regard to crank taper and keyway location? I know the backing plates are almost identical.

Greg, did you ever conclude that the KTM and GG Kokusan 2K-2s use the same or different flywheel, with regard to crank taper and keyway location? I know the backing plates are almost identical.

i never buy the flywheel. just the stator... i've not had a flywheel go bad so i've been running the same flywheel on everything..

Sure, but for guys wanting to do a complete swap it would be good info. I'll be going through a KTM 250 soon for my kids friend, so I'll try it. It its the same, there is a source for the guys who want out of the heavy flywheel 2K-3.

apparenty quite some folks are looking for the 2K2 ignition !?
for people who want a 2K2 ignition, i've got one but want a 2K3 instead.
i'd be interrested in a swap, i'm from belgium.

thanks guys!

I should have a KTM250 with a 2K-2 this weekend to test fit my GG 2K-2. If so I'll post all the details.

Back