2012 GasGas XC250R

GMP

SOLD!!!

EDIT: Added aluminum subframe upgrade kit including new seat. Added plastic frame guards. Bike is now up to latest Euro Race model and likely '14 spec. Only one in US so far. Price reduced to $5000!

Excellent condition and meticulously maintained by super senior rider. 54 hours. This is the most well sorted and detailed '12 you will find anywhere. Nothing bent or broken, all good and ready to go for the rest of the season.

On the bike:

Alloy subframe upgrade kit
'13 plastic frame guards

Scorpion rad frames and grills
Hyde combo skid plate/pipe guard modified with custom mount for '12 frame
Scorpion link skid with custom Delrin slider pad
EE rear brake carrier with shark fin
Aux in-line coolers
Alloy impeller
RBD head mod(pump gas)
JD Blue needle
LTR clutch slave guard
LTR PV cover
2K-2 ignition with 10 oz FWW
51t Ironman sprocket
Fresh DID chain
BRP chain guide
Pivot Pegs
Hammerhead shifter
Cannon Racecraft Silencer
Tubliss system on F&R wheels
2013 fuel tank

Whats so special:

Heim joint brake pedal mod (like a KTM)
Custom shroud mounts
Modified and sealed airbox for better waterproofing
Clutch and ignition covers lapped for perfect fit and no leaks
Steering stops shimmed for maximum lock
Shock mounted silencer and side panels

Whats included:

Extra set of brand new '13 shrouds
Extra set of brand new '13 side panels
Extra set of '12 "XC" graphics
OEM FMF Stealth silencer
Misc OEM hardware, hand guards, cable choke, etc.
original 2012 fuel tank

Notes:

Bike is currently sprung 5.4/.46. The Shock has been revalved by Solid Performance, and the fork by myself with some initial guidance from LTR. I can re-spring back to stock 5.2/.42 for a lighter rider if needed.

Photos show Flexxbars and Scotts damper that IS NOT included. I will install OEM Renthal Twinwalls and include the hand guards.

I have some spares for this bike that I will make the buyer a good deal on, like a wheel set and 300 kit. No spares sold until bikes sell.

I have many more detailed pics I can provide a serious buyer. $5000. A pretty damn good deal.

Attachments

• IMG_0024.jpg
    IMG_0024.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 304
  • subframe.jpg
    subframe.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Thats my wife's POS Pathfinder that I'll have to replace soon with an Acura MDX so I would like this bike gone.

That will be a separate thread for leftover parts. Please don't turn this into a part out thread, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FYI, this bike will be updated with a complete alloy subframe kit shortly, putting it up to Euro '13 Race, and probably USA '14 specs.

Sorry, no chance of that. I will likely be in the Allegheny National Forest in west PA for July 4th if its not sold by then though. Bike will get the subframe upgrade as soon as it shows up, probably in a week, and I will update pics.

I'm so surprised that this bike isn't gone by now. GMP's reputation for working out the details is legendary on this forum. I'd buy this over a brand new machine if I was in the market. It's basically what I'd call a "factory" GG.

How much to ship to Australia Glenn? ;)

I have to agree with Hawkeye. If I was in the market this would be my first stop. Everythings been done.

Jake,

You figure that one out! Set it up and I'll box it up for you!

Thanks for the compliments guys.

OK, $4800, and that's a deal for this bike. Only 2 rides on fresh tires. Subframe upgrade is awesome after living with it for awhile, and its on the bike not on the boat! Email or PM me I don't spend much time here anymore. Thanks.

Back