Aussie stuff

Surprisingly not, I think the 2l coke bottle full of fuel in my backpack took all the impact, made for a nice soft landing actually :D The poor subframe didn't fare so well, now I know why its a good thing having an aluminium subframe so you can bend them back.

It's a Clarke oversize tank. Ugly as dogs nuts but takes capacity up to 11.3l. I did 110k's of riding and hadn't hit reserve yet so it's useful for the longer rides.

I've been trying to find one of the GasGas OEM larger tanks but Motocross Center says thay are on backorder. Be careful with carrying fuel on your person or attached to the bike. In Tennessee, a guy had a spare gas can attached to the back of his four wheeler, he looped out on a hill and the can was punctured by the hot exhaust. He blew up like a bomb, he was airlifted out by a helicopter, I'm not sure he survived. I saw the aftermath, 4 wheeler was melted into the ground with a 10 foot 360 degree black burn radius. Crazy stuff.

Haha sure did.Interesting cam set up.Great result.Getting ripped by a branch would be a worry thou.

I managed to snag even the go pro itself on things when mounted on a camera. No chance you'd see me running a pole. Does make for some good footage though.

Heres another one. Not really editted at all. Just trimmed back. Running the SC with latest settings. Not all that happy with it. Feels rich off the bottom/lean in the mid depending on how you set it up. This is the best happy medium I could get. Mostly 3rd gear ST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X8qhw9w9sY

i miss zig zag, great vid, suspension looks a treat. you'll get bored that its sorted, you need a 14 now.

You're still close enough to have a ride out there aren't you?

A '14 is very tempting...

I had all bit decided to get a newer bike but after the yesterday's ride with the suspension being good (even the jetting was pretty close and I got 82ks to reserve) I'm almost tempted to hang into it and see what 2015 brings.

Orange flavoured but...

Pretty much exclusive to Zig Zag, I recognise a lot of these tracks, albeit I ride them a bit slower, for safety reasons :p :rolleyes:

How lucky do we have it here, being a short drive away from this type of riding area: :D:D

http://youtu.be/o-E0p51CLyk

Have to get some video together.. Took Natos forks for a ride on the 2013..

01_zps45c0e74a.jpg

Back