Bronze Level Site Supporter
Might part out my 300

120 hrs
Slow B rider, mostly ridden on 2nd gear single track
No major defects, just normal wear

How well do GG part-outs typically go?

J

I don't know how much $$ to expect.
But it certainly seems a shame to part a machine with low hours like that.

Might part out my 300

120 hrs
Slow B rider, mostly ridden on 2nd gear single track
No major defects, just normal wear

How well do GG part-outs typically go?

J

Have you posted it??

Any pictures??

What are you asking for it???

The 2010 in one of my favorite years!!

What happened, why the part out?

Only weighing my options, not for sure parting it out yet. My new GG200 is sooooooo much fun and although my 300 is plated, I'm considering selling it and getting a 4t dual sport.

Found a low time 4t that I might want to buy and plate and parting out my 300 would be a way to relieve by buyers remorse quicker than waiting to sell the entire bike.

Decisions Decisions

You will be left with parts,and it will take time check the time line on Mcnuts part out and I believe he has them listed on Ebay also,

Someone over here said that he was interested in the Flywheel+stator and all the electrics on the bike, that is suiting, because I want the rest of the engine - He can have the stator and flywheel.

If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks

Sounds like if I do decide to part it there will be plenty of interested folks

Time will tell

Thanks!

J

Pipe is good.

It's looking more and more like I'll be parting it out

I'll probably start posting next week assuming i have the time to disassemble and reverify that all parts are in good working order.

J

I'm interested in the complete rear wheel and kick stand. Possibly some other stuff if you do decide to part it out. Let me know.

I'm interested in the front or both wheels if the first guy doesn't take the rear. Also the plastic if its in good shape. Maybe clutch and brake levers too

Back