Is there any cross over parts for throttle cables for an 03 ec 250?

dank

i need a new cable that is at least 2 inches longer than stock, and i dont know if there are any other companies cables that fit. and Ktm rider friend of mine replaced his with a honda cable that was about 4 inches longer, but i dont know if theres something like that for GG or not. aany knowledge would help!
Thanks!

umm, i dont think the carb end would have cleared my gas tank. i think thats why i cant use other cables. ours have a bend in them, so that the cable runs right up along the gas tank. i bought one from gofasters, worked perfect

They are piece of pie, easy as cake to make.

I'm sure your local shop can whip one up for you. If not, you're going to the wrong shop. Or, if any of your pals are into vintage bikes, they can probably help you out as well.

On my 2001 GG I had a Honda Reflex cable on it. It was plenty long enough to clear even with uber high under bar damper and tall bars.

the 1.5+ cable did fine. mark at godfasters told me that other cables wouldn't fit, and i assume that its because where the cable goes into the carb there is a bend, which allows the cable to contour to the bottom of the gas tank, whereas say a ktm cable, which would otherwise be compatible, does not have the bend, due to the different gas tank.

Back