Kirkpatrick on a Gas Gas

and a fast gncc guy..

Stainless,
Let me remind you of our support philosophy. :)
Regional series are more important to us than national series. All of the guys we are helping have committed to riding a regional series, too. Most of the faster GNCC guys only race the GNCC series because it is so expensive to race and travel to. When I handled Husaberg, we helped Jesse Robinson and he cost us more than all of the other guys combined. In addition, some of the GNCC guys seem to have some of the MX attitude, which means the first thing they ask is "How much are you going to pay me'? We will eventually get to some GNCC support but it is prolly a year or two away.
Clay

Rob you jealous or something?:p While you guys are pounding away on the roots & whoops I am sitting on my boat with a cool drink in my hand just loving life! LOL:D

I need to come to your house and get my straps back! LOL

Ah, that is where the extra black straps came from... well, maybe i will toss in a few beers if you give me a good heads-up!

I agree 100%, help the riders that need and appreciate it. The one's that have a hard time finding a helment to fit their heads can well....get one custom made. I like the local/regional support philosophy.

Back