Klim scramble pak??

i havnt used the klim but i wear something similar just a little smaller. the thor vault tool belt and the thor hydrant(3L of water) is what ive been running. i much prefer the tool belt set up than one big backpack.

gotta be careful with fanny packs .... all that weigh bouncing on your hips can cause issues/wear you out. I know a rider that had some back problems caused by crashing and having the fanny pack tweak his back. I've been going back and forth from a camel back mule for everything and a standard camel back for water and a fanny pack. lately I've been thinking of how to mount stuff to the bike. But I've lost kits off the back fender and the front fender before. plus tool packs screwed to the rear fender can cause it to flex too much in rough conditions. It can also get in the way when sliding your butt over the rear fender when decending really steep stuff. I don't think the perfect solution exists. short after work rides I go with the fanny pack and camel back. All day rides or enduros I go with the mule loaded up.

I use one and I like it very much!...I actually carry my water bladder in it.
It's better for me to carry the weight lower on my body...just makes riding and moving around easier.
I tried the zak pac and other back packs but I just don't like all that weight on my back and shoulders.
I've hit the ground a few time while wearing it and no issue yet.

Back