powermadd hand gauntlet

Stoby

Bronze Level Site Supporter
Bought these a little while ago after I saw the moose covers I was searching and found these which I think are a more useful version.
These should be great for general riding just keeping your mitts dry from stream crossings etc. I bought em for the cold weather but I think they might stay on.
They mount over your regular handguards and envelop your hand in a giant pocket. Didnt seem to restrict any of my movement its a little weird not really seeing your hands but I think I'll get use to it quickly
Seem sturdy / well made & are easy to install
Cant give a durability report yet but I will
Anyway if your looking for some extra protection from the elements these might fit the bill

http://www.powermadd.com/products/HandguardGauntletATV.html

bah!! Cooling streams! try Freezing rivers

Australian weather Show Off !!!!!!!!!!
I've got 6 inches of snow in my yard...........
What does it do in your winter? How long how cold? Ever snow?

A couple of Colorado racers showed up with those to Arizona thinking they would work well in our cholla cactus.

They were pin cushions before the end of the second test section. ;)

Australian weather Show Off !!!!!!!!!!
I've got 6 inches of snow in my yard...........
What does it do in your winter? How long how cold? Ever snow?

Winter?? ..is beautiful! Lows around 10-11C (while I'm asleep) with sunny 24Cs during the day..

We're in summer at the moment.. Its not as ideal.. but stilll pretty nice

A couple of Colorado racers showed up with those to Arizona thinking they would work well in our cholla cactus.

They were pin cushions before the end of the second test section. ;)
Yep, just learned about cholla when I went riding in Tuscon. :(

I can't comment on the Power Mad brand, but I did buy a set similiar to these from Kolpin to use on my Kaw. 4 wheeler. I love them. Whenever I use the 4 wheeler in cool/cold weather, they go on right away, never are a hinderance and my hands are always warm but never hot (sweaty). It is kind of strange that when you can't see your hands, a little part of your brain must be wondering what happend. You get used to it.

once

Ive only gotten one ride but thet really didnt seem to get in the way at all
took a minute to get used to not seeing my hands
I would recommend them if you could use them.They seem well made. Sorry cant give you more but every time i could go riding its snowed when its been decent ive been busy............

Used something similar in the uk with heated grips they are wonderful in the winter, just wear a light pair of summer gloves, gives much better control as your not wearing bulky winter gloves.

Back