WTB 07-11 Clarke Tank

IHaveGirlParts

I saw some older posts dating back to 2013 selling these tanks but nothing really current, does anybody have one that they currently want to sell? I'd prefer natural color but for the right price I wouldn't mind a different one. Thanks :)

There is one on e-bay, but you'll need a dry break. By the way i have a dry break and willing to part w/.

I have one that was used on an 08, it was on the bike when I bought it. I did not like the look of the shrouds being pushed outward. After re-jetting mileage was good enough to finish the races I do on the stock tank.

Send Mark from GoFasters a PM; he should have a Clarke tank on hand as I believe he ordered 2 (I have one of 'em on my '11 200).

I had to muck with the upper shroud mount and ended up using a zip tie to keep it in place. Not perfect, but it's better than a leaking tank :D

Send Mark from GoFasters a PM; he should have a Clarke tank on hand as I believe he ordered 2 (I have one of 'em on my '11 200).

I had to muck with the upper shroud mount and ended up using a zip tie to keep it in place. Not perfect, but it's better than a leaking tank :D

Thanks, if I cant find a used one I'll definitely do that :)

I have one that was used on an 08, it was on the bike when I bought it. I did not like the look of the shrouds being pushed outward. After re-jetting mileage was good enough to finish the races I do on the stock tank.

How much to ship to 89166?

I have one that I had hoped would fit my 11. But tut didn't line up right. According to Clarke it's only good for up to 2010. PM me of you're interested. It has the standard filler cap and is natural in color.

Back