1998 MC 250 Front/Rear Spoke Sets Needed

GEEC77

I'm currently restoring a 1998 MC 250 and need a set of spokes and nipples for both front(21") and rear(19"). My understanding is that you can't just go down and pick a set up at the local MX shop. I reached out to Buchanan Spokes in CA, but they could only help me with the front and not the rear. I'm wondering if there are other manufacturers with the same hub/spoke configuration, or if anyone has a set in their back pocket they would be willing to part with?? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm currently restoring a 1998 MC 250 and need a set of spokes and nipples for both front(21") and rear(19"). My understanding is that you can't just go down and pick a set up at the local MX shop. I reached out to Buchanan Spokes in CA, but they could only help me with the front and not the rear. I'm wondering if there are other manufacturers with the same hub/spoke configuration, or if anyone has a set in their back pocket they would be willing to part with?? Any help would be appreciated.
I believe these spokes are available out of Spain. I've ordered from Greenland MX and Motocross Center with no issues sending products to USA. Check this link as they should be what you are looking for...

Back