5 miles of hell west coast style

nice job,tough track.tree parking at 3min was very nicely done!i thought considering the bright sunshine the footage was quite clear,what did u film with?my gopro struggles in/out bright conditions like that,and thanks for dropping it a few times(shows the steepness as the camera pans!)

great video, I don't mind the uphills but some of those downhills were a bit scary. Good soundtrack too.

Not too sure about the subtitle at the start though - "Screwed up the bottom" sounds a bit suss :D

Reminds me of some of the craziness at Gifford Pinchot...lol.

What part of the west coast was this? And you had a title splash that said Birch and Jarvis would be hitting the trails later in the summer - you scouting for a hard enduro? If so...that's frickin' cool as all get out :cool::cool:

Sweet vid and great riding area, makes me tired :D

nice job,tough track.tree parking at 3min was very nicely done!i thought considering the bright sunshine the footage was quite clear,what did u film with?my gopro struggles in/out bright conditions like that,and thanks for dropping it a few times(shows the steepness as the camera pans!)

Filmed on a go pro 3 + . thanks for the props.

looki

Back