At long time GG Dealer today and found some old plastic

coopernicus

Platinum Level Site Supporter
I was helping a dealer today clean out his old stock room and saw some old GG plastic and graphics in some boxes. He's been a GG dealer longer than most as he still has a lightly used '97 Pink GG 250 on his floor and he carried the bikes before that! Anyways, I saw an old blue front fender, a black radiator "scoop" with decal, some pre 2001 blue radiator scoops, and a what looks to be a complete set of Graphics for a 1999 300 EC. It all looked like it was in original Gas Gas bags. If anyone is interested, call Billy at Eurosport and tell him what you need. I have a new 2000 era red front fender if anyone needs one: $20 plus shipping will get it.

I forgot to say that the plastic at the dealer was all new...I also found some older blue fenders in the basement. I'm selling my old 300 so let me know if you need any new older blue plastic.

Eric

Last edited:
Your a good man Eric.. I dont need them at this time as I'm trying to switch my old bike to newer stuff because its so hard to buy the old plastic.

1999 Graphics kit still there (I saw it last week). Pampera plastic: I have seen blue plastic fenders for 2002 era. Rear fender has graphics. If you need help locating, let me know!

Eric

COOPERNICUS!! my name is THESAINT.. looking for yr. 1999 and 2000 blue EC300 plastic and graphics.. Primariy shrouds and side panels for my resto!! help!!!

Plastic!!!!

:)COOPERNICUS!! my name is THESAINT.. looking for yr. 1999 and 2000 blue EC300 plastic and graphics.. Primariy shrouds and side panels for my resto!! help!!!

I believe the blue plastic is still at Eurosport at the number posted by egesledder. I will take the time over the next week or so to pull out "old style" blue plastic I have.

Eric

Back