GasGas Motos hires new sales manager for US market

Mark Berg - CPD

Site Sponsor
GasGas Motos annouce new sales manager for the US market!
Rod Overstreet joins the GasGas community!

GasGas Moto's North America is pleased to announce Rod Overstreet as their new National Sales Manager, effective immediately. Overstreet brings with him 30 years of experience in the power sports industry, in addition to being a long time avid off-road enthusiast.

"I am very honored in accepting this position and look forward to working Mark Berg, Jim Snell and the GasGas factory as we take the brand onto the next step here in the U.S. With the recent financial support of the Spanish government, our partners in Israel, and now the exciting news of adding a quality line of 4 stroke motorcycles for 2015, the sky is the limit as to what we can accomplish".

For more information in becoming a GasGas dealer, contact Rod Overstreet at (270) 403-8303

So is he saying that he will be available like Clay was? That would be pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is he saying that he will be available like Clay was? That would be pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Rod personally, in fact he is from my home town in KY. He rode out of the same shop that I rode for in my MX days. He is a very avid off roader. He's had his finger on the pulse of off roading for years.

I feel very confident that he will make himself very available on this forum, he most likely realizes how important it is.

Congratulations, Rod! I look forward to your leadership of a great bike here is this great country.

Wow. I think I just heard the slapping of face. Not responding to any one post. Just the chain of events.

Greetings

Hey! Thanks for the warm reception here on the forum. Things moved VERY fast this week during the transition, and actually I wasn't expecting the press release until tomorrow (thanks Mark!) so forgive my rudeness in the late reply. I might have gotten 6 hours sleep in the last 3 days, so I'll be brief

First off, I'm very happy to re-join the GG family here, and more so feel very blessed to have been offered this position with GasGas Motos. It's an awesome feeling to have a position with an OEM in which I already had a passion for, from several years ago.

My predecessor (who I have known and respected for a very long time) helped lay a foundation that now falls to Mark, Jim and myself to build upon. With the rejuvenated effort and support from the factory, our investors, our dealers and you the customer, we can and will achieve the goals put before us, and that is putting GasGas in its rightful place in the American market. It won't be easy, and it won't happen overnight, but I want everyone here to know this team will work the long and hard hours required to keep this brand moving in the right direction.

In closing, new models with proven technology are right around the corner folks, and with that will bring more dealers that will be adding GasGas to their sales floors. So hang on and enjoy the future with us, exciting times are just ahead...and thanks for riding a GasGas!!!

I'm hoping GasGas makes more of a showing out west? Really need to show these guys that a gasgas can run in the desert!

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Hey! Thanks for the warm reception here on the forum. Things moved VERY fast this week during the transition, and actually I wasn't expecting the press release until tomorrow (thanks Mark!) so forgive my rudeness in the late reply. I might have gotten 6 hours sleep in the last 3 days, so I'll be brief

First off, I'm very happy to re-join the GG family here, and more so feel very blessed to have been offered this position with GasGas Motos. It's an awesome feeling to have a position with an OEM in which I already had a passion for, from several years ago.

My predecessor (who I have known and respected for a very long time) helped lay a foundation that now falls to Mark, Jim and myself to build upon. With the rejuvenated effort and support from the factory, our investors, our dealers and you the customer, we can and will achieve the goals put before us, and that is putting GasGas in its rightful place in the American market. It won't be easy, and it won't happen overnight, but I want everyone here to know this team will work the long and hard hours required to keep this brand moving in the right direction.

In closing, new models with proven technology are right around the corner folks, and with that will bring more dealers that will be adding GasGas to their sales floors. So hang on and enjoy the future with us, exciting times are just ahead...and thanks for riding a GasGas!!!
I hope you profile description is toungue-in-cheek :-)

About Rod Overstreet
Biography

Anti-social, obnoxious, and not very bright.
Interests
Beer
Signature
Rod Overstreet
U.S. National Sales Mgr.
GasGas Motos North America

I hope you profile description is toungue-in-cheek :-)

About Rod Overstreet
Biography

Anti-social, obnoxious, and not very bright.
Interests
Beer
Signature
Rod Overstreet
U.S. National Sales Mgr.
GasGas Motos North America

Thanks for the heads up. I see my wife has been up to no good again :)

I know Rod personally, in fact he is from my home town in KY. He rode out of the same shop that I rode for in my MX days. He is a very avid off roader. He's had his finger on the pulse of off roading for years.

I feel very confident that he will make himself very available on this forum, he most likely realizes how important it is.

Congratulations, Rod! I look forward to your leadership of a great bike here is this great country.
Thanks for the kind words Alan. Looking forward to coming down real soon for that trail ride!!!

Back