Twisted Engineering - Carbon Bars

Nice one , did they take long to come with the backlog of orders they have

Well i was told 1 1/2 weeks but ended up being just under a month.More than expected but we'll see if it was worth the wait as i'm about to head out on some nasty single track in the dark.:D

Well lets start off by stating i'm comparing these to my flex bars with blue compression and yellow rebound dampeners.
This particular bend is quite similar to a stock KTM bar but compared to my 10deg flex the sweep and overall width was the same but about 8mm lower so found it a bit different for the first trail.After that all i can say is WOW very impressed indeed as the ride went on i had absolutely no signs of fatigue like i would of after an hour and a bit with my flex bars.The trails at McNutt where i ride are demanding to say the least so if you were going to test these bars out this would definitely be a prime place to do it.After almost 3 hours of pretty much full on pace i didn't feel tired at all but my helmet light was telling me it was time to go back or it would up and quite on me and as i have a baja designs squadron bike light the helmet light is what helps you see around corners and coming off drop offs.So to put a long story short i'm kinda like Trev in a way i try almost everything but only a few pass the test and Twisted bars definitely pass the test.

Tuxedo Dave

dave,
Mcnutt would be the place to test them I love riding they when I am on the coast. Sounds like you feel the same as I do, even if I did break mine I would ordering a another set and my wife may be getting a set for Christmas.

I am looking to replace the stock bars on my 2011 EC300E, and with all the super Bumpy ST that I ride I think I'll give the TE bars a go. I was hoping to get a little more height out of the new bars, as it seems i'm a little hunched over while standing with the stockers. I'm 5'10" if that matters.

I'm not sure at all what the bend is on the stockers, but does anybody have a recommendation on which TE bars to try? (I am going to utilize their demo plan, but would like to start in the ballpark)

edit; I would als like to run my top mount Scotts stabilizer.

I am looking to replace the stock bars on my 2011 EC300E, and with all the super Bumpy ST that I ride I think I'll give the TE bars a go. I was hoping to get a little more height out of the new bars, as it seems i'm a little hunched over while standing with the stockers. I'm 5'10" if that matters.

I'm not sure at all what the bend is on the stockers, but does anybody have a recommendation on which TE bars to try? (I am going to utilize their demo plan, but would like to start in the ballpark)

edit; I would als like to run my top mount Scotts stabilizer.

You should seriously consider the Flexxbars. Available in a couple different heights, three bends, tunable compliance, and they can be run with steering dampers by using available curved cross-bar struts.

I run a similar demo program from my shop - buy them and try them - if you're not happy send them back for a full refund (minus shipping).

In the te bars the ktm low bend matches the stock ktm or in the flex bars matches their 10deg bars.For higher bars they carry cr high and also a windham bend.They also sell the damper mounts for top mounting.

after reading hours about the te-bar, i ordered one now too. should be come over to europe next week and i cant wait to get em. taked the windham bend and i hope it will be alright, im 6'1″. asap i taked a ride i will post how it felt.

Back