Kirkpatrick on a Gas Gas

Clay

Banned
On Friday, Cole Kirkpatrick agreed to ride a 2011 XC250 Gas Gas in the National Enduro Series and selecd Texas events. We are please that he has joined Jeff Melik, Robbie Jenks, Carsten Cagle, Jim Senecal, Daniel Morrison, Palmer Lynch, Hunter Walters, Aaron Wagner and Daniiel Janus on the Gas Gas Race Team.

All of these riders have been picked to race regional series but some will attend national events as well. Keep an eye out for their results!

Clay

Somebody slap me!:D gasgasman and myself know Cole and his family on a personal basis. gasgasman has known him for I am guessing 15+/- years.

We all raced the Texas State Championship Enduro Circut here in Tejas and Cole has been the Overall winner for years until he got serious about the nationals.

Great job Clay!:D :D Might I ask which shop he is riding for if any. I have one in mind that I hope he is not.

Robbie Jenks eh? Wonder if he is still going to be Lafferty's mechanic?:confused:

Clay. You are now officially "The Man"!

Should we look for a Gas Gas big rig at the Nationals?:D

Somebody slap me!:D gasgasman and myself know Cole and his family on a personal basis. gasgasman has known him for I am guessing 15+/- years.

We all raced the Texas State Championship Enduro Circut here in Tejas and Cole has been the Overall winner for years until he got serious about the nationals.

Great job Clay!:D :D Might I ask which shop he is riding for if any. I have one in mind that I hope he is not.

Robbie Jenks eh? Wonder if he is still going to be Lafferty's mechanic?:confused:

Fisherman, Fisherman!

That is awesome news, I have ridden on the same row with Cole at an enduro and watched him at one of our harescrambles. He is very fast and a nice guy as well.

Things are looking good for us Texas boys! Brian Storrie from SMS Racing confirmed that Haydn Franklin has chosen to defend his TORO #1 (and likely TSCEC #1) plate on a XC300 in 2011. Bill Bray at MotoWorks will continue to support Don Hogan (AA) along with young gun Parker Neff who will be on a XC125 for the 2011 TSCEC season. Can't wait to see some GG's on the box!

Fisherman, Fisherman!

Rob you jealous or something?:p While you guys are pounding away on the roots & whoops I am sitting on my boat with a cool drink in my hand just loving life! LOL:D

I need to come to your house and get my straps back! LOL

Wow, lots of good riders switching to GG bikes. Clay, just how are you doing this????

....it's beer, gotta be the beer he's promising is the secret:confused:

.......oh yeah, the bikes are pretty good to:D

How about Delong? Isn't he an ECEA guy? He came into our NE backyard and won the A class at the national enduro. That was impressive considering our advantage. He's consistently at the top it seems in any race he's in.

Wow, lots of good riders switching to GG bikes. Clay, just how are you doing this????

....it's beer, gotta be the beer he's promising is the secret:confused:

.......oh yeah, the bikes are pretty good to:D

Skidad....you figured that out pretty quick, didn't you!
Honestly, with the cutbacks in the industry, there are a lot of good guys looking for any support they can get. With Cole, I hired Chuck Ware a couple months ago. Chuck was with KTM and supported Cole out of his budget before KTM made a "change" in the South Central region and replaced Chuck with a road racer. Go figure. Cole really likes and respects Chuck and likes what we are doing. Plus, he really liked the bike!
Clay

Back