Sherco

Clay I am going to the wourld round in tennesse on memorial weekend I would love to try out your bikes will you be there ? I currently have 3 gassers but want something new next year ! And my loving lady already gave me permission to buy something . So it would be great to try your lineup I would visit you if you cannot make it to the world round , We have to drive 800 miles to get there so will lots of other trials /enduro riders drive a long way ? Not many trials riders I know of do not have a modern enduro /dual sport /trial bike . I like the look of the Sherco line but my local dealer Matto Cycle is a GasGas dealer that would effect what I will buy .:cool:

Clay I am going to the wourld round in tennesse on memorial weekend I would love to try out your bikes will you be there ? I currently have 3 gassers but want something new next year ! And my loving lady already gave me permission to buy something . So it would be great to try your lineup I would visit you if you cannot make it to the world round , We have to drive 800 miles to get there so will lots of other trials /enduro riders drive a long way ? Not many trials riders I know of do not have a modern enduro /dual sport /trial bike . I like the look of the Sherco line but my local dealer Matto Cycle is a GasGas dealer that would effect what I will buy .:cool:
Tom, I'm sure Clay will chime in here but a short answer to your question- Plans at this time are to do GG & Sherco demos at all the remaining national enduro rounds + the Loretta Lynn Spring Ride. Memorial Day weekend is 2 weeks before the long haul to Marquette, Mi for the enduro round there. It might be easier for you to catch a test ride at one of the two Pa enduro rounds. June 23rd at Blain, Pa & July 28th at Cross Fork, PA if you could stand to wait that long, or Salley, SC is the next round on March 3rd

Fred is correct about the schedule. I had not thought about doing demos at the trials round. Do you think very many trials riders who come to spectate would have riding gear with them? I am less than 100 miles from TTC so if you want to come in early or stay late and ride I will be glad to meet you in the Nashville area for a demo. Maybe if a few trials guys want to email me I can get a half dozen or so guys together for a ride here in the Nashville area. As Fred said, we plan to do demos at the two PA National Enduros. I may even go up early to one event and do some demos at Bud's store, too.
Bud Matto is also going to be a Sherco dealer.

Clay I just started riding again at the tender age of 54 . I am going to ride both fast n slow bikes n see what will work best for me . It is rare to see a world round in the USA and since it is in your state I thought you should contact TTC and get there thoughts ? Just my 2 cents , I will see you at one of the nationals in Pa. or at Mattos . I have tricked out all my older model bikes as much as I can so after this season I will purchase a new fast or slow bike that is why I want to try out your new models. By the way thank you for doing a good job with your importing of bikes . ;)

To bad we can't get any demos out west. Guess we don't have the enduros like you guys do out east. Of course there is king of the motos now.

The gas gas dealer here in farmington is going to get a couple shercos. I don't suspect they will be demos but you could at least see the finished product and step over one. I think he is going to get an x ride for himself.

Clay I just started riding again at the tender age of 54 . I am going to ride both fast n slow bikes n see what will work best for me . It is rare to see a world round in the USA and since it is in your state I thought you should contact TTC and get there thoughts ? Just my 2 cents , I will see you at one of the nationals in Pa. or at Mattos . I have tricked out all my older model bikes as much as I can so after this season I will purchase a new fast or slow bike that is why I want to try out your new models. By the way thank you for doing a good job with your importing of bikes . ;)

We will be in west TX (Blackwell) at the National Enduro there on March 24th.

Fred is correct about the schedule. I had not thought about doing demos at the trials round. Do you think very many trials riders who come to spectate would have riding gear with them? I am less than 100 miles from TTC so if you want to come in early or stay late and ride I will be glad to meet you in the Nashville area for a demo. Maybe if a few trials guys want to email me I can get a half dozen or so guys together for a ride here in the Nashville area. As Fred said, we plan to do demos at the two PA National Enduros. I may even go up early to one event and do some demos at Bud's store, too.
Bud Matto is also going to be a Sherco dealer.

Oh,, great... just great.. now I get to see more bikes I want to buy at my regular dealer.. Thanks a lot Clay!

I'll be stopping in to give Bud a piece of my mind.. and check on when I can see the new bikes..

hi

I just bought an Sherco ST2.9 Trials (2010)

Someone can point me another nice web forum to find Sherco information?

Ps: The EC still have his place in my garage. :p

hi

I just bought an Sherco ST2.9 Trials (2010)

Someone can point me another nice web forum to find Sherco information?

Ps: The EC still have his place in my garage. :p

Www.Trialscentral.com is your best bet for trials related info. There are brand specific and country specific categories. Its an international forum, but there are as lot of US folks on there as well.

I just sold my 99 sherco 250 and picked up a 2011 st2.9. Love Sherco technology on the trials side.

As you all are well aware there are a lot of people who look down on GasGas off road bikes, for good reason or not is mostly personal opinion and what you are willing to put up with versus the perceived value in return?
Not so in the trials world. The many variations of the Pro model have been widely accepted as the lightest, most popular and likely best [again, opinion] bikes available to the public since 2002.

Really

As you all are well aware there are a lot of people who look down on GasGas off road bikes, for good reason or not is mostly personal opinion and what you are willing to put up with versus the perceived value in return?
Not so in the trials world. The many variations of the Pro model have been widely accepted as the lightest, most popular and likely best [again, opinion] bikes available to the public since 2002.

I've ran into quite a few people who've never heard of a gasser But Those that have are always curious to know more because they have heard they're nice bikes. Never heard a negative word. Whats to look down on ? Other than the new weight debate anyone who rides can see the bike is full of quality components and is a sharp looking machine. Even the ktm guys know all the mags have said it handles great. I can't imagine looking down on any modern rig thats not made in china. Though I do hate those noisy 450 4ts Ha

Back