This scares me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, GasGas remains quiet.:(

I choose to believe that they are sharing all they are allowed to and we're probably lucky to have that much. These 'upper echelon' deals can get testy when the lawyers & bankers are in the room. I can't imagine that the guys in charge here in the states are enjoying this anymore than we riders are....:confused:

You know what they say ...

Nature Abhors A Vacuum!

What is going on GG Spain? Your loyal customers want to know.

Gasgas UK site posted this on feb 27. Doesn't look near as dire as what other sources are speculating .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 106
Anybody that worries about something that they have absolutely no control over has way too much time on their hands. Quit worrying and get out and ride.

Our finnish importer just quit. :mad:
True. Ahvala Racing stopped importing GasGas. But let's face it - in recent years they were not too active anyway. During Superenduro event in Helsinki they were much more busy with promoting their van-related business and there was not single 2015 GasGas model around. So this cancellation of the contract was bound to happen and has probably not much to do with the current state of the GasGas as a company.

I got this email yesterday from motocrosscenter spain, when i asked oem piston for EC250 2012.

If it is not available in Spain???

"The original one is not available and gas gas has no date for its availability.

We can offer you the Prox or the Vertex one.

If you would have any other doubt please ask us.

Thanks.

Mikel.

Motocrosscenter."

I got this email yesterday from motocrosscenter spain, when i asked oem piston for EC250 2012.

If it is not available in Spain???

"The original one is not available and gas gas has no date for its availability.

We can offer you the Prox or the Vertex one.

If you would have any other doubt please ask us.

Thanks.

Mikel.

Motocrosscenter."

Seeing as OEM pistons are either Pro-X or Vertex depending on the year of the bike, I wouldnt get too worried about that.

The blogger who started the "strike rumor" has posted a correction. it starts with...

"Since I am a person that if you make a mistake, I admit...."

It started on "soymoto" and went to moto verte... No Strike at this time.

Apparently some employees are talking about striking -> because as part of restructuring plan there will be a "reduction in force".

https://translate.google.com/transl...15/03/11/huelga-de-gas-gas-matices/&sandbox=1

jeff

"
Gas Gas and Ossa workers want to communicate the following to friends, clients, importers, suppliers, fans and, ultimately, everyone in the world of off-road industry:

1) Gas Gas and Ossa are viable and profitable. There is a great demand of motorcycles of both brands, and with the appropriate feasibility plan, to ensure that they can serve all bikes that importers ask for, the company will get profits.
2) After a long negotiation process, the bank has agreed to make a substantial debt relief to ease the viability of the company. To implement this off and resume production, it is necessary that shareholders make a capital contribution.
3) Shareholders, to date, have been unable to reach an agreement to make this capital injection. It seems some of them are using the fact of having the factory stopped as a pressure in their negotiations.
4) The company is in a position of ?pre-bankruptcy?.
5) The current management has indicated its intention to make a Layoff, fire a large part of workers and lower the salary to the rest.
For all this, workers of Gas Gas and Ossa want:
1) That the shareholders get to an agreement to finance the company, start again the production and leave the ?pre-bankruptcy?.
2) That the conditions of workers don?t get worse.
In summary:
WE WANT TO WORK, WE BET FOR THE CONTINUITY AND THE FUTURE OF OUR BRANDS, INNOVATIVE, TECHNOLOGICAL AND WITH AN ADDED VALUE.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back