EC250R 2012 high RPM issue

On the 2009-2011 models with the AS2 you can do the lot with the tank still on. Loosen the carb mounts, turn it towards, remove the slide, turn it away and access main and pilot through the drain nut.

On 2012+ Remove seat and tank first.

I still find that if you want to remove the entire carb for whatever reason that the easiest approach is to remove the pipe/silencer (either or both) and then flip the subframe up.

Jim's method is fine if you need to change jets. If you only need to change the needle, completely remove the seat and tank. Then remove the top of the carb to get the slide out. Works for me.

I rotate the carb and remove the top for more clearance; then, I rotate it the other way to remove the jets.
I love the way I can change main jet without removing the float bowl; just having to remove the drain plug for access.

Hello guys. You are famous here, in our local gasgas team :) We bought an 2013 EC250R and EC250R 2014.

First i removed the 2013 carb. It was so dirty so i cleaned it.
Needle N1EF #2
MJ 162
Iddle 38
Air Screw 1,5 out

I am going to set this bike carb as mine 2012 . Both have the same carb and engine ?

The main question is what do you offer for 2014? 2014 is brand new and has s3 head with black head. And also has vforce4 .

Thank for offers.

Back