show off your GasGas

They're a horn looking bike. I've got a 300 as my PC screensaver at the moment.

The last trailzone? mag had one in a riding "how to" section.

This is the internet version of "no, you can't sit with us, you look different".

I thought that finished in high school...

Just a typical case of thread pollution. Maybe post in other bike section.
The title isn't, Show off your random bikes here. Just respect the original intent of the thread is all. Duh!

Just a typical case of thread pollution. Maybe post in other bike section.
The title isn't, Show off your random bikes here. Just respect the original intent of the thread is all. Duh!

If you've got a problem with a post use the report function up the top and let a moderator deal with it.

As far as I'm concerned, I have no issues with Fantic owners joining in over here, and its not as if benj tried to pass his bike off as a GG. They're a botique bike which share 90% of their components with Gas Gas. The only thread polution I see is the bickering about a single, small, attached image. I'm happy to delete all these posts if the parties involved agree.

Yeah so post up in other bikes section, or start a new one.
Wasn't trying to stir trouble to begin with, but when people keep chiming in apposing my thoughts i will just keep my opinion as is. I have no problem with the bike, i kind like it actually. I even gathered some info about those as i was intrigued.

hmm seems like you've found a bike that refuses to be defined...fangastic?
is a gg with a kyb front end still a gasgas?scratch is technically correct I guess,but what I want to know is does it feel like a gg in the handling?how much is different?does it have the soul of a gg?undeniably it gets lots of attention in the flesh,and even a picture seems to provoke discussion!glad I saw it regardless,nice1

heres my 13 200,62hrs and still looking tidy.pretty stock apart from p3 pipeguard and bashplate,gg master caps,s3 barends,and mecca rad braces

Attachments

• 13gg200.jpg
    13gg200.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 79
All you posers with your flash bikes..

2013 EC250R, modified head, P3 pipe guard, force rad guards, chopped stock 4 stroke can! KYB SSS forks!!! 90hrs in its element..

Rainforest_zpssfvcjrfb.jpg

2013 EC250R, modified head, P3 pipe guard, force rad guards, chopped stock 4 stroke can! KYB SSS forks!!! 90hrs in its element..
[/IMG]

90 hours is that it?

140 hours 13 250. Looking like its been shown a good time, been used for Romaniacs training. Mods, err broken bash plate.

20150320_162341_zpsrs9k55pw.jpg

Rainforest_zpssfvcjrfb.jpg

That's a very David Attenborough-esque photo, sneaking up on the elusive Gas Gas in it's native habitat.

I better triple my hour count then!!! what about upside down? :D:D:D

Pretty sure upside down makes it run backwards! Haha!

I'm a little shocked at how little hours I've put on this bike. Granted I didn't buy it until late 2013 and didn't break it in until early 2014, its really just over a year old.. and a busy year with life and family its been too. These days I'm only riding half days, exclusively single track.. around 3-4 engine hours, maybe once or twice a week. The hours should start ticking over as the cooler months come on.

In other news, I had a leg over a Ktm 350exc again today.. Bloody nice engine.

Back