APT SmartCarb

Current members/diecast SmartCarb

OK, here is a list of members that stated intent to purchase at initial projected price of $350 - $400. Carb is a 38mm straight bore diecast unless otherwise noted. Quantity is one (1) unless otherwise noted. A few members were very vague in response and it is unclear whether others have purchased the billet carb. Please check and reply correction as needed.

Also, please note that I am not in any way managing a formal group buy or discount, this is strictly to get a fairly accurate number for Corey to base his deal on. Thanks.

GMP
Flybars
Diggs345
Caravan Monster
Stainlesscycle
Andoman
Siaknijustin
Bkrjohn
Jakobi
gasgas guy
forgiven
gasser
nmrider
nambo-trev
M357.5
454X (2)
Dinobody
Cberg
Staback
GasTimppa
Roverhybrids ? 36mm
Jinxit
n green
twowheels

You guys are unclear:
Simmo737 ???
Colemanian ???
troffer888 ???

Bingo. I would be in for a reasonable group buy, assuming economy of scale for APT.

OK, here is a list of members that stated intent to purchase at initial projected price of $350 - $400. Carb is a 38mm straight bore diecast unless otherwise noted. Quantity is one (1) unless otherwise noted. A few members were very vague in response and it is unclear whether others have purchased the billet carb. Please check and reply correction as needed.

Also, please note that I am not in any way managing a formal group buy or discount, this is strictly to get a fairly accurate number for Corey to base his deal on. Thanks.

GMP
Flybars
Diggs345
Caravan Monster
Stainlesscycle
Andoman
Siaknijustin
Bkrjohn
Jakobi
gasgas guy
forgiven
gasser
nmrider
nambo-trev
M357.5
454X (2)
Dinobody
Cberg
Staback
GasTimppa
Roverhybrids ? 36mm
Jinxit
n green
twowheels

You guys are unclear:
Simmo737 ???
Colemanian ???
troffer888 ???

See above...

depending on the reviews written here, on a 200, with or without corrected compression, i might be interrested in a 36mm cast one.
allso depending on shipping costs and taxes to bring in to my country. (would have to be shipped as used item, to avoid taxes).
best would be to be able to actually test one but i don't really see that happen since i live far away from all of you guys and the dealer too :-p

ciao, Hannes.

I can see this group buy already turning into a logistical nightmare. Might be better to fend for yourself if there's no deal involved anyway.

So I've heard some hear say about the smart carb becoming original equipment on future Gassers. What's the word on this?

Its not a nightmare to me because its not a group buy! I agree Trevor if it were it would be a nightmare for sure and I would not be involved! All this is is a statistic for them to guage initial production numbers and price. Group buys are much more tightly controlled with prices defined.

Am I right Corey?

Its not a nightmare to me because its not a group buy! I agree Trevor if it were it would be a nightmare for sure and I would not be involved! All this is is a statistic for them to guage initial production numbers and price. Group buys are much more tightly controlled with prices defined.

Am I right Corey?

Corey is at the milan show right now , lets hope he gets lots of interest so he can bring the cast version foreward for you guys:o

Am I right Corey?

Now that makes sense......Way to go Glenn

Back