APT SmartCarb

So The check valve install took on time @ all,and figured Id remove the bowl
to have a look see. Glad I did The material I used to seal the bowl from leaking
was every were. I used toyota seal packing#00295-00103. Does anyone
know of a sealant for gas? Thanks.

Hi John, I sent you an email too.

We use Permatex 82194 Ultra gray. It's impervious to gasoline and oil. The only place necessary is the three way area where the carb bodies and bowl come together.

The valves came this morning , thanks Corey :D
They were a easy peasy to fit , nice of you to go the extra mile and include comprehensive instructions and even some locktite :)

AB3CFB51-D10F-4F5E-8522-4194336B45B7-248-0000005229787AC0.jpg

C071DE96-BF1E-4306-A27B-7342413992DD-248-000000522D5EA2C9.jpg

This carb looks and sounds pretty sweet.

I will be getting my first ever dirt bike, a 99 yz250 this week. I have been thinking of pre-ordering one of these but not sure I want to spend 400 bucks on the bike just yet....

This carb looks and sounds pretty sweet.

I will be getting my first ever dirt bike, a 99 yz250 this week. I have been thinking of pre-ordering one of these but not sure I want to spend 400 bucks on the bike just yet....

I think a proper going over of that bike is money better spent than on a carb.

APT Smartcarb

Diggs,
Is that a granite work top or are you in the kitchen working on the carb??
LOL.

No mate
2C996FE1-00CB-48BE-8724-DED2D6701060-114-00000000C491245F.jpg

Just 2 off cuts of cheap work top joined together , allthough Iv been known to use the kitchen in the past:D

Hey everyone I have a special request.

Clay Stuckey, our GasGas US importer suffered a heart attack last weekend while racing and was taken to the hospital. I don't have any recent word other than what Girard sent to me Sunday. Please remember Clay and his family today.
Thanks! Corey

p.s. If anyone has any word regarding Clay could you please post it here.

Corey we have a thread going on this and for sure we are all thinking and praying for him. The last word we got was Clay is doing well, in good spirts, and should be going home today :). You know the old sayn "you can't keep a good man down".

Corey we have a thread going on this and for sure we are all thinking and praying for him. The last word we got was Clay is doing well, in good spirts, and should be going home today :). You know the old sayn "you can't keep a good man down".

Great news! Thank you! :)

Smart Carb

OK, so I get the feeling the Smart Carb is not too far away. In preparation what throttle cable should I order to fit. Don't want to get carb and then have to order cable. OH, 2012 , Gas Gas 300. Thanks in advance.

When you order they will ask you what cable you plan to use, and include the appropriate parts. Stock GG and longer Motion Pro are the same, the newer thread in T3 Motion Pro is different.

Back