APT SmartCarb

You guys are 100% correct the SmartCarb provides power every where but it's no hit or unexpected snap. The power is very smooth like turning the light switch on with a dimmer button. No dips, hits, flat spots, just smooth strong power. It also feels like it adds a little longer twist on the throttle but this could just be me :D. We bolted mine on my son's 2011 TM 250MX and it tamed that beast so on a GG, I think it would be a match made in bike heaven.

Hi Everyone,

I want to let everybody know the tip over valves are now available and we will be sending out to those wishing to install themselves. Please let us know. Also we would be happy to install them for you for free, you just pay shipping. If you choose to send your SC in you will receive a free inspection and full service if anything needs replaced. We will be posting an email blast to all of you who have registered your email with us either through an order or voluntarily on our site. Corey

Hi Everyone,

I want to let everybody know the tip over valves are now available and we will be sending out to those wishing to install themselves. Please let us know. Also we would be happy to install them for you for free, you just pay shipping. If you choose to send your SC in you will receive a free inspection and full service if anything needs replaced. We will be posting an email blast to all of you who have registered your email with us either through an order or voluntarily on our site. Corey

What do we have to do to fit them corey , any pics :D

I've loaned my Smart Carb out for testing to two guys across the country, put it on my son's bike for testing, and put ot on a friends bike for testing so I think I'll be installing the tip over valves myself :D. I said it wasn't comming back off my bike unless I sold the bike; looks like I will at least need to take it off for a few minutes. I just don't want to be without it for any long period of time again. Thanks Corey.

What do we have to do to fit them corey , any pics :D

Real simple; just pop off the vent hoses, screw in extractor screw (supplied), tap out existing vent line fittings. Seal and tap in new tip over valves, trim the hoses and reinstall. No need to disassemble carburetor, but you will need to take off and put in a soft jaw vice.

picture.php

I posted a notice over on CH for that group. I was going to say that Fred but those "Cavemen" get a little upset when we say that :D.

Corey do we need to contact APT directly or will the kits be sent out to us?

I have everybody's info, but several have expressed they are not interested in changing anything. So..... please let me know if you want check valves (I highly recommend) and I will send them out to you. Thanks John.

PM or Email works best rather than here on forum.

APT smartcarb.

Thanks Corey,
I just received my check valve kit. Any word about the drain for the bowl?
John

APT Smart Carb.

So The check valve install took on time @ all,and figured Id remove the bowl
to have a look see. Glad I did The material I used to seal the bowl from leaking
was every were. I used toyota seal packing#00295-00103. Does anyone
know of a sealant for gas? Thanks.

Back