Is there any Gas Gas dealers in the u.s. worth a grain of salt?

Mikesbaron

I'm trying to find a United States dealer that actually has parts and or know-how on these bikes.

Call the few dealers and they were no help in finding parts for a 2008 SSR 450, nor were they any help in me trying to remap my ECU.

I don?t think anyone knows anything about that model. I have been on this forum and riding a GasGas since 2010 and I have never even seen photograph of the 450 even though I know they exist. Good luck!

I actually saw one of the 4 strokes going a few weeks back.

Not trying to be facetious, but it's been an awful lot of years since the last time.

I'm trying to find a United States dealer that actually has parts and or know-how on these bikes.

Call the few dealers and they were no help in finding parts for a 2008 SSR 450, nor were they any help in me trying to remap my ECU.

Good luck with that. You have a 12 year old discontinued bike and I bet that there arent 20 of them in North America. Most current GG dealers probably dont even know that GG even made that bike.

Its probably worth a call to GGNA direct and see if Mark Berg can help you out.

Mountain motorcycle in Coquitlam BC was the Canadian distributor years back and still has a bunch of Gasgas parts and actually has a new 450 in the crate from way back.

Motocenter Gas Gas in AZ has been great for me. I live in CA so I only order parts but everytime I talk to Neil over there he takes good care of me and is super knowledgeable.

Back