Welcome to the GasGas Rider's Club!

Hi all. Just picked up a 2012 EC250R (I believe) with just 36hours. Take a look at the graphics and suspension though. Anyway I live in Thailand now and this bike was somehow imported from California. Got to test ride it for about an hour and felt really comfortable. Coming off a 2005 KTM 250excf now and havent owned a 2t in many years. Huskys 450 and 610 a few years back in Oregon. Anyway have been getting lots of info here prior to purchase appreciate it

Attachments

• 20160715_173145.jpg
    20160715_173145.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 48
  • 20160715_173221.jpg
    20160715_173221.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 20160715_173244.jpg
    20160715_173244.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 43
Hi all. Just picked up a 2012 EC250R (I believe) with just 36hours. Take a look at the graphics and suspension though. Anyway I live in Thailand now and this bike was somehow imported from California. Got to test ride it for about an hour and felt really comfortable. Coming off a 2005 KTM 250excf now and havent owned a 2t in many years. Huskys 450 and 610 a few years back in Oregon. Anyway have been getting lots of info here prior to purchase appreciate it

That's a pretty bike.
Welcome to the forum.

Greetings from Poland :)

Hello everyone,

For a long time I browsed forum and I found a lot of useful information here, so I decided to finally sign up.
My name is Damian and I live in south of Poland. I own GG ec 300 2005 and I must say that I truly love this motorbike.

Br :)

fR85d_IkF51AZbw0uj7LDCcgPoolWL

R3LK4wN0nx9yRuhZ~jyDD~kEAijXxI

Gasgas.com

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to drop a friendly reminder to check out our website at gasgas.com. Here you can watch the company grow as we continue to add GASGAS Authorized Dealers to the Dealer Locator. You can also check out the latest in new gear and merchandise along with part numbers to assist you when ordering from your favorite dealer! Nothing beats being on the "Same Page" when ordering the necessities!

I look forward to assisting in any way possible.

Gasgas.com

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to drop a friendly reminder to check out our website at gasgas.com. Here you can watch the company grow as we continue to add GASGAS Authorized Dealers to the Dealer Locator. You can also check out the latest in new gear and merchandise along with part numbers to assist you when ordering from your favorite dealer! Nothing beats being on the "Same Page" when ordering the necessities!

Hello Everyone!

Thank you Jeremiah!
It is great to have an asset like you on the GasGas team.
Keep up the great work.

Jim Cook

Hey Guys

Joined the site a while back when my older brother bought a 2006 GasGas EC300 that needed some work done on it. Thanks to the info on this forum I sorted out a gummed up power valve and popped a new top end into it and we went riding, he rode it a few times but being his first dirt bike foray and also being 53 it scared him a bit after a pretty nasty fall. (No offroad experience and no throttle control :rolleyes:).
I had a 2008 KTM 250 XCF-W which was nice but after riding the GG I just fell in love with it, anyway sold my KTM and bought the GG from him last month :D

In the process of stripping it down and cleaning up and refurbishing what needs to be done. I'll post up some pics once the rebuild is complete and I'm sure I'll have some questions along the way.
I have had a 2003 Yamaha WR250F and then the KTM and now the GG and have to say that I doubt I will ever own a Jap bike again and probably never another 4 stroke Just love me some Euro 2 stroke action :D

Hi All. New to the forum and Gasgas. I rode a mates 2009 EC300 with the hooligan switch on the bars a couple of weeks back and liked it more than the CRF450X I was on, so when the missus said "yes, you can have a new dirt bike" I visited a GG shop.

Read a lot in 2 days and then came home with a GP300 the third day.

Love the bike so far. Today I'm fitting p-tech rad guards, the o-ring chain and sprocket, moving the horn and re-jetting prior to a ride tomorrow.

Based in Melbourne Australia.

Thanks for the add.

Yep, well aware of that.

Came as a bit of a shock for her, as I think she wan to discuss what, from where and how much first, but you shouldn't go making blanket statements like that.

I would have thought she had learned the first time. That time, the new bike (used bike) was in the trailer by lunch time the next day.

Mine came with the nastiest non-oring chain and a 42 tooth rear sprocket.

The box contained an X-ring chain I think (hard to see through the grease) and a 48 tooth rear sprocket.

Apparently this will wake it up a bit..

Mine came with the nastiest non-oring chain and a 42 tooth rear sprocket.

The box contained an X-ring chain I think (hard to see through the grease) and a 48 tooth rear sprocket.

Apparently this will wake it up a bit..
Ah. That must be the road kit. STD sprockets is 13/48, 13/42 is for erzberg prologue lol

Back