APT SmartCarb

I think it's projected to be around $375 (see post #59 in this thread)

Thanks Fred. How is the first 2010 gasser to hit Amerian soil treating you?

I think I'll hold off on the carb for now, I'll let you guys know how the new Beta works in a few weeks. :)

Any info on using the smart carb on vintage 2 strokes ?

If anything needs carb help its older 2T's with worn stock carbs. For reference, say a 1978 RM250C.

Curious :)

IN! But am I Counted?

I guess I have to start counting since I suggested getting a count. Maybe move it to polls in that form? Billet, diecast 38, diecast 36, etc. Would be easier if I could preload current total.

I'm absolutely committed for a die-cast 38.

GMP: does this add me to the list or do I have to find the "Poll" thread that you mentioned above?

I didn't get a chance to do anything else yet, busy catching up at work after two weeks of getting nothing done. Just saying your in for one here in this thread is good, I'll tabulate the numbers later when I get a chance.

Timber......did you get the 250 or 300? Lewisport????

250. Coming from Honda/Kawi/Beta of Modesto. They have been a huge help to me over the last 10 years of racing, I couldn't do it without them. When I get it dialed I'll let you take it for a rip.

Thanks, Glenn!

I didn't get a chance to do anything else yet, busy catching up at work after two weeks of getting nothing done. Just saying your in for one here in this thread is good, I'll tabulate the numbers later when I get a chance.

Thanks. We sincerely appreciate your work.

Thanks, but I didn't do much! Actually I think Girard should be thanked for spending the coin and bringing this to our attention.

i agree thanks girard for being the guinea pig and buying one to test out and give us all the details

Many thanks to Girard for getting this ball rolling. And rolling it is!! Also thanks to all the folks who have purchased the billet performance SmartCarb and have provided valuable feedback.:)

Very Best Regards,

Corey

I was going to buy a billet one but nobody has responded to my email or PM I sent.

Tim, I see that you have indeed sent me a PM and I do apologize for the delay.:o With a little under 40,000 views between the GG and KTMTalk forums alone we are working hard not to let anyone slip through the cracks. There are currently 28 open forums talking about the SmartCarb right now. I will forward your information to our sales manager immediately to get you taken care of. Also you may want to call him directly today as we will be flying to Milan Italy this evening for the EICMA show.

Steve Tutt: 816-286-8796

Thanks,

Corey

Back